Thursday, May 14, 2009

The countdown Begins

So it is around the corner and I have mixed emotions, the fear of the unknown. Monday is my first visit to my FS, early morning and to top it all I am writing exams that day! How lucky, but my treatment officially starts next week Thurs/Friday so I am excited and nervous at the same time. The hightlight of my week is the OPM lunch which takes place this Saturday yeah. I am so excited, I can't wait to meet the ladies ooooh hoooo. Well I guess I have a lot of emotions flying around but at the moment the excitement is more dominant at the moment. Next week is crunch time! Please keep us in your prayers I really really want this to be a BFP for us. I pray that God bless us and all you wonderful ladies on OPM.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be the big one! I will be holding thumbs for you and keep you in my prayers!

Rentia said...

Holding thumbs & praying.

All the best my friend.

XXXX