Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 Hoping for new Beginnings

It is unbelievable, 2011 is creeped up on me soooo fast, but I welcome it with open arms. 2010 has been ........ well a fascinating year, and with the grace of God most of us made it to 2011 with our health and many blessings to be grateful for. I pray that this year will be even more blessed for many people in my life.

2011 comes to me with no new years resolutions and no great expectations only with belief in our Almighty and thankfulness for every blessing I have received in my life for the past 32 years. Life is full of surprises and it's how we deal with those surprises that determines our true happiness in life. My wish for 2011 is to be a good wife, daughter, sister and aunt but most of to be a humble servant to our Almighty for He bestows blessings upon us each and everyday, sometimes we are just to blind to see. So here is to a great 2011 and I say Thank you for always being my friend!

No comments: