Monday, June 6, 2011

Testing in two days

Still have my sanity but that is definitely debatable. I am trying to stay positive and have Faith. I have been really overwhelmed by all the support I have received over the past 2 -3 weeks now, it has really been my pillar of strength. I feel so loved and cared for it's just amazing and most of my support system I have never ever ever met in my life, but they have become my best friends over the past few years and each year I feel more blessed than the year before. I just hope that one (hopefully soon) I get to meet each one of the ladies who have been so great, so caring and so supportive to me, not just now, but through this whole journey of fertility. This rollercoaster has been a hell of journey and hopefully soon I pray I will be getting off for a while! Hahahahahaha it will probably be the happiest day in our life together. I feel so blessed to be so loved. Thank you Thank You , you all know who you are and I just hope one day I will be able to return the favour.

No comments: