Monday, September 14, 2009

Egg retrieval

So I have finally reached this stage of my IVF, and yes to my dissappointment there were no eggs in the follicles. 12 Follicles and not one eggie!!! I have so many questions running through my head and not one answer? This is where the "Why" creeps in and takes over my entire thoughts. I am so sad and don't know what to think anymore. There is always something wrong. Will I ever be a mom, I am afraid of hoping and afraid of giving up! You cry and cry but what does it help, all those tears what for???? Is the a test of Faith? I really don't know, all I know is this is very difficult for me at this stage. Where do we go from here? Does this mean I do not have any eggs? GOD please help me understand this!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

My friend, I can only imagine what you are going through right now! I wish I could give you a hug.

You WILL be a mom!!

Please go check my post to you on OPM. Maybe you can ask your FS about that tomorrow.

I am here if you need to chat x x x

Nikki said...

Hugs sweetheart.

I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

Karien said...

Oh no, sweetheart, I am so sorry!! Please know that you and hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you a big hug!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry!