Sunday, August 16, 2009

Journey: IVF no. 2

So here we find ourselves again on this emotional rollercoaster. This is a really tough journey but ready for it! I am soooooo ready to become a mom and I am being sooo positive thanks to the support of wonderful friends. Thanks ladies you have become more than friends, you have become my pillar of strength. Eve my friend you are in my prayers and I am glad I am embarking this journey with you, and in the end with the Grace of the Almighty we will be blessed! So now we are waiting on the Evil witch to raise her evil head and then it's Menopur!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck,

we're with you all the way.

Nix
XOXOXO

Martie xxx said...

Good luck girl!!!!!!!!

HEre for you!

Evelyn said...

Hey my friend! So glad we are in this together!!!!

Kim said...

good luck love ... thinking of u

Unknown said...

Thinking of you!