Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And finally she is here!!!

Can you believe she has finally made her appearance in all her hormonal glory. Yep on my 4 year anniversary! Should I take this as a sign, that's me always looking for a sign and wondering..... but ja she is here and I am oh so happy. Menopur here I come, so I will probably starting on my birthday, which is on Friday another sign? I surely hope so!!! Anyway me and DH didn't really celebrate much today because it is Ramadaan but we did exchange a few meaningful words and just reflected on how much we have accomplished together as a couple and how much we love each other! So now it is back to those darn needles hey, sjoe what a way to make a baby! What happen to plain love making, did we forget how to make babies or are we just not doing it right anymore! So Evie dear I am back on board will be calling FS tomorrow just to confirm when to start!!!!!! Whhooooohoooooooo!!!!!!! Let's make babies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally!!! Now the fun part begins, making babies!!! Like the signs! I really hope and pray that both you & Eve receive your miracles this cycle!!

Good Luck Hun!
xx

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you!

Evelyn said...

Yay my friend!! Good luck with the injections!