Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IVF Meltdown

So last night I had my first meltdown. I am now at 7dp5dt and I think it has just taken it's toll on me. Also on of my fellow OPM ladies who started her IVF same day as I had her transfer a few days before me and she got sad news yesterday of her BFN. When I read her post my heart just sank and it dawned on me that this could happen to me to and now I am scared, so yesterday I was soooo distracted because I kinda felt her pain and it has brought on a new set of fear. So last night DH noticed how distracted I was and begged me to speak to him about my feelings and I just broke down and spoke to him about my fears. I have the most amazing and supportive husband, he put his arms around me and wiped away my tears and told me "It will always be me and you, no matter what happens, I am here for you and we will do this together". He also said that we must have Faith until we get our results and then I can cry. So I realised that I should have Faith and that if it doesn't happen for us this time "Then it is just not our time yet" his words too. My husband is a wiseman but most of all he is just wonderful and supportive and I know with him by my side we can get through anything. I have also had tremendous support from my Cyber friends, it has just been amazing and I don't know how to thank all of you, but you are just amazing. Friday is D-day for us and until then I will take it easy and trust that all will be Okay!

1 comment:

Karien said...

Just two more sleepies, babes!!! I am so, so positive for you and I am sending you all the positive vibes I possibly can! Be strong, young one, this too shall pass.