Friday, July 24, 2009

AF has finally arrived

Sjoe can you imagine being this excited that AF has arrived and you are trying to conceive? Well this chick is soooooo over the moon because that means it is all systems go for IVF no.2! I am being calm very rational and soooooooo excited to have my handsome Husband stick that needle into my fat belly!!! Whooooohoooooo!!!!!!! I just hope and pray that this would be the start of our new journey! I remember the tears I shed with the last IVF and I think of my renewed HOPE with my 2nd IVF and everything just feels different.

I was really at a crossroads for a good few weeks. I worked out in my mind when the whole process will start because the little experience I gained with my 1st IVF, and to my shock the ER would coincide with my Exams that I am writing in August! So l was left with the painful choice of either postponing my IVF or my EXAMS. And as most of you know both of these are very important to me, how do I decide. I started plotting: Go on BCP and prolong AF so that it can start a bit late, but just now it messes up something for me then what? Sjoe it was tough tough tough, and I thought why is is never easy for me?????

So then ladies I just felt this one I am leaving in the Almighty's hands and HE will steer me in the right direction, if AF starts on the 14th then I will have to cancel either one of the two. And thank the Almighty Above, HE IS THE GREATEST, my AF arrived on the 23rd! So it will not clash with my exams at all and I can stop stressing! To me that is a positive sign! So I am ready to start the journey again on the 14th August!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

YAY!!!! It seems like everything is falling into place for you my friend!