Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tick tick tick......

I am patiently waiting for AF to come! Once AF starts it is all systems go for our 2nd IVF and let me tell you I am all psyched. I am oozing with positivity and I have emotionally preparing for this journey again. Never ever in my life growing up did I ever think that this would be the way I would be conceiving a baby but I am so excited to embark on this journey again and let me tell you I am soooooo ready to be a mom. So come on let's make an IVF baby or two and let's journey the world of parenthood and enjoy the miracle of LIFE! I pray that the Almighty bless us with the most precious gift of LIFE, a little miracle or two. So I am ready to see what the next month or two has in store for me! Let's hope we get the best Anniversary gift, and DH an extra special Birthday gift for his birthday cos he is soooo ready for Fatherhood too. I pray that I can give him the biggest gift ever!

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Love the positive attitude hun!!!! I hope AF arrives soon! Also wanting to get going with my treatment now!

Mandy said...

This is the right kind of thinking. Keep visualising the positive pregnancy test, the morning sickness, the scans, the baby room, the baby in your arms. Keep thanking God for the baby he has already sent to you. Do all this and I am sure it will be a good outcome, because nothing beats a positive attitude and by visualising these things, they come to pass, because we let God do the work. Good luck and keep us posted okay?

Kim said...

I love your attitude Lameez ...

Keeping u in my prayers ...