Monday, November 17, 2008

And here my journey begins

My life as a child wasn't one of the greatest but it has made me the person I am today and for that I am very grateful. There are a few key role players in my life, whom I will not mention but for whom I will be forever grateful.

As a young girl I grew up alone, I missed the best of growing up and that is having my sisters around me. I spent weekends with my mom and sisters but not enough to form a bond with them. So basically I was a loner and from there stemmed my independence, the need to always do things for myself and to depend solely on myself.

Well many years later I had the privilege of meeting my wonderful, sexy husband (that is 7 1/2 years ago), our meeting was like love at first sight, something out of a fairytale. We had many obstacles through our courtship but nothing our love could not overcome and then finally in March of 2005 we moved in together and started our life together, later that year in August we decided that we want to be together forever and got married, the darn best day of my life. I knew from that day forward that I would be the happiest woman on earth and nothing and no one could ever take that away!

No comments: