Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today is a good day

Well today is probably the best I felt since the day I found out I had to have my tubes removed! I did some research today about my CONDITION and it is probably the best decision I could have made. For those of you who are in the dark like I was, here is the story. I have blocked tubes and that is called hydrosalpinges (fluid in both tubes) somehow these fluid is toxic and where the cause of my cysts (the bigger ones though) still a PCOS sufferer. Apparently success rate of IVF with my tubes are like so low, firstly it will cause the embryo not to stick to my lining at all, secondly if it should stick the fluid that leaks back in to my tube will cause me to miscarry. So I see the light (still not happy about losing these damn hopeless noodles they call fallopian tubes) but happy to know that it increases my chances of a successful IVF. Well GOD thank you for helping me make the biggest decision of my life and that right one might I add. This is the first time I feel so positive about the whole situation it's just amazing.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

So glad that things are looking up for you Twinkles! Hope you grow from strength to strength

x x x

Kim said...

Hey Twinkles

Things are finally falling into place for you now.

Next year this time you would already have a preggy belly.

Mwah!